Friday, October 14, 2016

Winter Wonderland Wedding

For my wedding I decided I wanted it to look like a Winter Wonderland, I always help my friends out with making all sorts of things for their weddings, parties, and etc. so I decided I wouldn't do to much for mine.  However, I couldn't stand back and make nothing, it's just not in my nature.

I created the Rehearsal Invitations on Microsoft word and uploaded them to www.vistaprint.com.  From their website you can pick out invitations, make your design on their, or upload your own image from your computer.  I love Vista Print because the prices are very affordable especially if you wait for a sale.  I ordered my wedding invites from Vistaprint and they were on sale for 40% off.  I spent less than $300 on wedding invitations for a wedding with 500 guests.  Here is a picture of the rehearsal dinner I created on Microsoft Word.

After being in about a dozen weddings I wanted to do a little something different for my bridesmaid's bouquet.  Something they could keep and put out during the holiday's.  I decided to make their bouquets out of Christmas Ornaments.  I got the ornaments in bulk from Walmart and also ordered the Gala® Bouquet Holder for silks & naturals http://www.floracraft.com/products/gala-bouquet-holder/gala%C2%AE-bouquet-holder-for-silks-naturals/.  


Added some feathers and sparkly sticks to add a little something to them.  I also wrapped the holder of the bouquet in blue ribbon. 

My next project was my programs I wanted something simple so I went with a tri-fold paper I bought at Office Max.  I made the program on Microsoft Word printed and folded them, then added a silver glitter snowflake on each one to give it a little sparkle.  I bought the silver glitter paper at JoAnn Fabrics and used my Cricut Explorer to cut out the snowflake.  



Last but not least i made my card box.  When i started out crafting this is was my first project.  I can tell how much they have evolved since making my first one in 2011.  I but the paper mache boxes at Pat Catans.  I painted them with blue metallic craft paint and then found the glitter rhinestones also at Pat Catans and hot glued them on.  Then i purchased these beautiful glittery snowflakes at Walmart to add to the box.  




No comments:

Post a Comment